Masterpoints Updated Daily!
This page will have your Daily Unofficial Master Point Summary, which we are affectionately referring to by its acronym... :)
Now that we are in the paperless Daily Bulletin era, work continues on making the paperless versions better and better. Luckily, this list is established technology and will be updated every night! Some important caveats:
- After a decade of working with Daily Bulletins, I don't often get these wrong, but it is possible. This is not an official list, but I'll do my best to make it identical to what the official list says.
- The list will be updated around 12:30 am each morning, but not during the day.
- Events which carry over multiple days will NOT be included until the entire event has ended. Match awards in knockout teams and multi-day Swiss Team events are listed on the bracket or recap sheets but they are not added to the tournament database until the entire event is over.
- If you are sure that something has been missed, please tell me all about it in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. I won't be able to get to it right away but I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- There is a separate column to track the non-Life Master race. This depends on the ACBLScore database reporting your player number as starting with a number rather than a letter. If this doesn't work properly for you, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it. (If you become a Life Master during the tournament, your player number does not officially change until the next ACBL masterpoint cycle, so you may continue to play in non-LM events. But we'd like your picture!)
- Since the tournament hasn't started yet, to give you an idea of what to expect, we have two lists here:
- The most recent District 19 Regional, last October in Leavenworth WA (for those who forgot to check online after the tournament ended)
- The 2018 Kirkwood Trophy race, tracking masterpoints won at Regionals in District 19 (not including the June Regional in Alaska). The list includes all players but only District 19 residents are eligible. The 2018 winner was decided at Leavenworth since it was the last District 19 Regional of the year!